- About Us
- Client Zone
- Contact Us
PRINCIPLES OF ISO 27001 STANDARD
ISO 27001 defines how to manage information security through a series of information security management. The ISO 27001 standard is based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology that should be continuously implemented in order to minimise risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. The phases are as following:
- Plan: Serves to plan the basic organisation of information security, set objectives for information security and choose the appropriate security controls.
- Do: Implement the planned processes.
- Check: Monitor the functioning of the ISMS and measure if the results meet the set objectives.
- Act: Take action to continually improve effectiveness on things that were identified as non-compliant in the previous phase.
BENEFITS OF ISO 27001 STANDARD
- Ensure compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements
- Independently verify that your organisational risks are properly identified, assessed and managed, while formalising information security processes, procedures and documentation
- Continually monitor your organisation’s performance
- Demonstrate your commitment to implement high level of security and adherence to information security towards company’s stakeholders